Summer & Winter
- Summer Session for International Students (SSIS)
- SSIS is a short term program for students having interests in attending academic courses and experiencing Korean culture throughout 5 weeks in summer. The examples of academic courses are Asia Business, and World Englishes and Cross Cultural Communication. Cultural activities and trips include Tae-Kwon-Do, traditional seal, traditional instrument and more.
- Globally Remarkable Academic Success Program (GRASP)
- GRASP is a 2-week program with Korean language learning and cultural activities. Students will have a variety of cultural activities such as Tae-Kwon-Do, traditional seal and instrument, and visiting research institutes and more.
- Winter for International Learners & Leaders (WILL)
- WILL is the same as GRASP, but it is held in winter. Students will experience cold Korea with snow.
Eunsoo Kim, +82-42-821-8079, firstname.lastname@example.org