- Official nomination from the home university
- Those who possess reasonable academic competency to carry out study-abroad program and meet selection criteria of one’s home university.
- Korean language proficiency score (TOPIK or equivalent) of level 3 or higher preferred.
Regular Student Exchange Program
- Student exchange agreement with 139 institutes worldwide
- Enrollment in student’s major-related department
- 6 months to 1 year
- Benefits : Exemptions from tuition. Other financial supports such as accommodation may be available on the basis of each exchange agreement
Global Scholarship Program(GSP)
- GSP offers valuable opportunities for international students to have a better understanding of the Korean language and social customs through academic lectures. It is an ideal program for those who would like to broaden their perspective in Korean culture and life style.
- 6 months only
- Benefits : Exemptions from tuition fees and on-campus accommodation fees with meals.
- Tuition fee waiver of CNU
- 1:1 matching Korean buddy program
- Free Korean class (10 weeks per semester)
- Invitation to social/cultural activities and events
How to Apply
- A complete International Exchange Program Application Form
- Personal Statement or Study Plan (Korean or English)
- Official Transcript containing official records of all post-secondary work completed (1 original copy)
- Official Certificate of Enrollment (1 original copy)
- A Letter of Recommendation (Korean or English)
- A copy of Passport (ID page only)
- Health Certificate proving no history of tuberculosis
- 4 Portrait Color Photos (3.5cm * 4.5cm, white background)
- A copy of international student health insurance
- June 1 (for Fall Admission) / Dec. 1 (for Spring Admission)
- May 1 ( for Fall GSP Admission) / Nov. 1 (For Spring GSP Admission)
- 01. Submit complete application package to international office of home country
- 02. Nomination by the office
- 03. Submit niminee's application to exchange coordinator of CNU
- 04. Approval from applicant's prospective major department
- 05. Official notification to applicant's school