All matters concerned with immigration and VISA are handled by Office of International Affiars at CNU. If you have problem with your VISA status, you must visit our office or contact the person in charge about the matter.
- Chinese students: Ms. Yena Lee (☎042-821-8822)
- Non-Chinese undergraduate students: Ms. Yujin Kwak (☎042-821-7046)
- Non-Chinese graduate students: Ms. Jihyun Choi (☎042-821-8824)
- Location: Building E1-1(Located right next to the main gate) Room 205
Alien Registration Card
|Alien Registration Card||
|Extension of VISA||
|Change of Visa Status||
|Change of Residency or Renewal of Passport||
In case of changing your place of residency, you should report the change to the district (Gu) office within 14 days from the date of residency change. If you do not report the change of your residency within 14 days, you will be fined.
|Permit for Part-time Job||
For more information, contact Daejeon Immigration Office
- Location: Opposite side of Sun General Hospital (Address: 16-1 Jungchon-dong, Jung-gu, Daejeon)
- How to get there: by taxi or bus (#106 in front of CNU main gate or #108 at CNU bus stop)
- Contact: 82-1345